WHAT ARE THE prerequisites TO SUBMIT A FILM?
- Only digital copies will be accepted for entries.
- The maximum running time of each short film is 30 minutes. There is no time limit for the feature films.
- Films not in the English language must be subtitled in English.
- AXD Film Festival accepts films completed after 1st of January 2018.
- Films can be live action, animation, a combination of both or documentaries.
- Premiere status is not required. Films may be screened previously at other Festivals and/or online.
- Multiple entries may be submitted by one person, but each film must come on a separate screener with a separate entry form on FilmFreeway.
WHAT IF I AM A STUDENT FILMMAKER?
Student filmmakers are encouraged to apply but must present their valid Student ID in order to benefit from our student discount.
can i get a submission fee refund?
Submission fees are non refundable.
Terms of Submission
By submitting your film to the Alexandroupolis Film Festival (AXD Film Festival) you confirm that you give AXDFF the right to screen your film in front of a live audience at the festival’s dates and at its special screenings during the year. You certify that you hold all necessary rights for the submission of this film/video to the AXDFF and that all rights and clearances have been made.